Cossy Ransomware Deletion: How To Remove Cossy Ransomware Completely
Cossy Ransomware is responsible for infecting following browsers
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 54.0.2840|
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla Firefox:43, Mozilla Firefox:42, Mozilla:45.2.0, Mozilla:49.0.1, Mozilla:40.0.3, Mozilla Firefox:38.0.5, Mozilla Firefox:46, Mozilla Firefox:39, Mozilla:45.4.0, Mozilla Firefox:44.0.1, Mozilla:44, Mozilla:38.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:45.6.0, Mozilla Firefox:43.0.2, Mozilla:40|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 7:7.00.6001.1800, IE 9:9.0.8080.16413, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8112.16421, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 8:8.00.6001.18702, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 10:10.0.9200.16384|
Uninstall Cossy Ransomware: Effective Deletion Guide
Analysis About Cossy Ransomware
Cossy Ransomware has been recognized as OS threat which upon getting space inside it may raise several unwanted difficulties for users. Just after installation it targets all Windows 7 and further inserts the modification in their previous configuration. The files or data loses its original identification owing to getting encrypted by Cossy Ransomware. When the encryption procedure gets finished then users may go through the ransom note which is left by its authors to let them know about the entire phenomena. The text message contains the intimation message as well as the step for how to get access to encrypted files by purchasing the decryption key. Users are advised to pay ransom of specific amount of money if they really wish to have their files back. This reflects that Cossy Ransomware is created for the purpose of making extortion by its authors. Apart from these, this application also hijacks the popular web browsers such as Firefox, IE and Chrome. Thereafter users may find the availability of intrusive advertisements and other pop ups along with sponsored links. Moreover it redirects users to other undecided websites and arises obstacles in getting their results in accordance with their inserted search queries. Cossy Ransomware has also been found capable for the modifying the registry editor to get activated itself at every start of OS
Distribution methods of Cossy Ransomware inside OS
As it is well known that Cossy Ransomware is the development of destructive minded people so they inject such kind of malware inside PC in a very tactful way. It has been seen that such kind of malware is packed with suspicious mails that in the form of secured looking attachments and users for maximum number of time fail to abstain from making click on it. Another reasons include the sharing of files online and tapping on unverified websites. This happens mostly because of lack of knowledge about possibilities of getting the OS infected with Cossy Ransomware.
What are the negative impacts of Cossy Ransomware on OS
- Cossy Ransomware after getting installed inside OS encrypts the user’s files and make them completely inaccessible for users.
- It infects the Windows 7 and also infects the web browsers.
- Furthermore it alters the default search engine, homepage and new tab URL of all the targeted browsers.
- Cossy Ransomware redirects users on undesired web page in continuous manner.
Therefore it is essential to delete Cossy Ransomware from PC as soon as possible to protect OSfrom any further damages.
How To Uninstall Cossy Ransomware From OS With Different Methods
Uninstall Cossy Ransomware from Windows 8/10 in safe mode with Networking.
- In the first step tap on Power button at the windows login screen and thereafter tap and hold the Shift key which is present on your keyboard and make click on Restart option.
- In second step choose the troubleshoot option then after Advance option then Startup and eventually tap on restart option.
- When your computer becomes active then choose the Enable Safe Mode with networking in startup settings windows.
Uninstall Cossy Ransomware from Windows 7/ Vista/ XP in safe mode with Networking
- Make click on start button first then shutdown to restart and then OK .
- After the complete activation of your PC start tapping on F8 multiple times until the Advance boot option Window is appeared.
- In last step choose the Safe Mode With Networking from the list.
How To Uninstall Cossy Ransomware in safe mode with command prompt
Uninstall Cossy Ransomware from Windows 7/ vista/ XP
- First of all tap on start option->shutdown->restart and then OK.
- After getting your computer in activation mode, click on F8 several times until you get the Advanced Boot option window.
- Now select Command Prompt from the list.
Uninstall Cossy Ransomware from Windows 10/8 in safe mode with command prompt
- In first step tap on the power button at the window login screen and thereafter tap and hold shift key and then make click on restart.
- After that choose Troubleshoot->Advanced option->startup settings and at last tap on Restart.
- When computer comes in active mode then enable the safe mode with command prompt in startup settings windows.
- In the first step run the windows by tapping on Windows + R keys together and after that type regedit and then click on Enter key.
- Search out and delete all the vicious registry files associated with Cossy Ransomware from the list given below.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0
- In the first step make click on alt+ctrl+del together on your keyboard.
- Opt for Windows Task manager option from screen.
- Choose all the vicious process related with Cossy Ransomware and after that tap on End task button.
Uninstall Cossy Ransomware from Windows XP, Vista and 7 through Control panel
- In first step tap on Start button existing on left corner of screen.
- Now choose the control panel option.
- In next step choose Cossy Ransomware and associated programs from the appeared list and tap on remove the program option.
- In last step make click on start button present on the left corner of the screen and confirm the removal of Cossy Ransomware if you are asked.
Uninstall Cossy Ransomware from Windows 8
- In first step move the mouse in the left part of the screen wait for the appearance of Icon.
- Now make right click on appeared list of program.
- In next step choose the control panel from the list.
- Thereafter choose the Cossy Ransomware and all the related programs from the control panel and tap on uninstall option.
- Now from this windows uninstall all the existing program.
- In last step Select OK option to get confirmation about the deletion of all those program.
Uninstall Cossy Ransomware from Windows 10
- In first step choose the start option.
- Now open all the contents present in setting option.
- Thereafter choose the system tab from all the program.
- In last step choose all the malicious programs from the list related with Cossy Ransomware
Uninstall Cossy Ransomware from Chrome 50.0.2661
- In first step open the Chrome browser and move towards the left corner.
- Now choose the tool.
- In next step choose all vicious extensions from the tool menu.
- In last step make click on Remove option To delete the Cossy Ransomware from the Chrome.
- Thereafter restart the browser.
Uninstall Cossy Ransomware from IE 8:8.00.6001.18372
- Choose the Button and move towards the Manage Add-ons.
- Now choose the Toolbars which is contained with Add-ons type In manage Add-ons.
- At the time of choosing the add-ons, be careful that only those add-ons s
In next step tap on Delete/disable option.
- At last a window will appear on the screen to intimate that selected malware has been completely disabled and now make click on OK button.
Uninstall Cossy Ransomware from Mozilla:45.0.1
- In the first step open the Firefox browser.
Now choose the Tools menu.
- Proceed towards the Add-on> Extension from this menu.
- In next step move towards the add-on entries associated with Cossy Ransomware.
- Make click on Disable/Remove option.
- Thereafter again Start your PC.
Uninstall Cossy Ransomware by reset of Mozilla:45.0.1
- In the First step tap on Firefox and thereafter Help option.
- Choose the Troubleshooting Information Option.
- Tap on refresh Firefox button from the top of page.
- Make click on Refresh Firefox button when dialog box becomes visible on your computer screen.
Uninstall Cossy Ransomware by reset of IE 8:8.00.6001.18372
- To initiate the Process first of all open the IE and after that make click on Gear Icon.
- Here you will see the tools Drop-down menu present on the right part of the web browser, tap on Internet option as given in the Image.
- In next step look for Delete Personal Settings option and then tap on reset button.
- Thereafter make click on close button and restart your browser.
Uninstall Cossy Ransomware by reset of Chrome 50.0.2661
- In the first step open the Google Chrome and tap on Menu Icon.
- Thereafter make click on Settings menu after opening the Google Chrome
- Now tap on Show advanced settings Link which is present at the bottom of the settings page.
- After that you can see the Advanced settings page, tap on Reset settings button.
- In next step Google Chrome will display the reset settings prompt as given in the image.
- For the confirmation of web browser’s reset, make click on the reset button.